We are currently not actively hiring, but are always interested in meeting new talent.
So if you think you’re a perfect fit, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why.
APPLY NOW AS ASSOCIATE (F/M/X)
As part of a deal team, you will develop solutions for complex legal issues and work on their implementation, in particular by preparing relevant legal documentation and managing transactions in a multitude of European and overseas jurisdictions.
You will, for instance, contribute to the implementation of corporate acquisitions and infrastructure projects, to the solution of distressed situations of companies or to the development of innovative solutions in areas where an established market practice has yet to develop.
- You have an excellent academic background.
- You have obtained a law degree from an Austrian university qualifying you to be accepted by the Austrian Bar Association as Rechtsanwaltsanwärter*In*.
- You have completed your mandatory clerkship (Gerichtsjahr).
- You bring along a certain degree of international (personal, academic or work) experience.
- Candidates with a doctorate’s degree and/or common law LL.M. preferred.
It is great if you have already gained professional experience in the fields we are active in, but this is not a prerequisite – we will provide for your training to the highest standards.
*Note: This generally includes Mag. iur. from an Austrian university and LL.M. (WU) in business law from the Vienna University of Economics and Business.
Why you'll like working at Greenlake Legal
Inclusion – you are valued
We have a strong belief that diverse perspectives of all our team members contribute to the success of our clients.
We encourage our team members to think creatively and share ideas and knowledge to work together as one team, unhindered by hierarchy.
We have a lean organisation where individuals at all levels are given real, hands-on responsibilities.
Our open-plan office at Viertel Zwei, a prime office development in Vienna, reflects our commitment to an environment where new ideas are welcome.