Apply now as Associate (f/m/d)
If you are looking for challenges in a dynamic organisation where you can grow according to your interests and strengths, you should apply now.
Being part of our deal team, you will develop solutions to complex legal issues. In addition, you will work on the implementation of these solutions, in particular by preparing relevant legal documentation and managing transactions in a multitude of European and overseas jurisdictions.
You will, for instance, contribute to the implementation of corporate acquisitions and infrastructure projects, to the solution of distressed situations of companies or to the development of innovative solutions in areas where an established market practice has not yet developed.
- You have an excellent academic background.
- You have gained approximately 2-3 years of professional experience with an internationally active law firm.
- You bring along a certain degree of international (personal, academic or work) experience.
- Candidates with a doctorate’s degree and/or common law LL.M. preferred.
In order for your application to be considered for this position, you must fulfil one of the following formal requirements:
- You are (or are eligible to be) registered as Rechtsanwaltsanwärter with the Vienna Bar Association (Rechtsanwaltskammer Wien).
- You are (or are eligible to be) registered as Established European Attorney in Austria.
You can expect an attractive package that includes:
- fringe benefits;
- state of the art technological infrastructure; and
- a gross starting salary of €50,000 to €55,000 (based on academic achievements and experience, full-time, all-in).
For further information simply contact us directly at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!
Note: With your application, please include a cover letter together with your CV and transcripts from your university degree(s) and any other information you would like to include, ideally in one PDF file. Please feel free to submit your application in German or English language.
Why you'll like working at Greenlake Legal
Inclusion – you are valued
We have a strong belief that diverse perspectives of all our team members contribute to the success of our clients.
We encourage our team members to think creatively and share ideas and knowledge to work together as one team, unhindered by hierarchy.
We have a lean organisation where individuals at all levels are given real, hands-on responsibilities.
Our open-plan office at Viertel Zwei, a prime office development in Vienna, reflects our commitment to an environment where new ideas are welcome.